While lemon oil is a very common oil used in a wide range of homeopathic applications because of its powerful antiseptic properties, citrus as a whole also provides a variety of benefits when it comes to health and well being. The fragrance of most citrus has an uplifting effect that helps calm and soothe.
Many experts in aromatherapy and other homeopathic practices use lemon oil to achieve a variety of benefits, such as:
- Improved concentration and mental focus- recall, memory, and attention span
- Enhanced awareness of surroundings and stimuli
- Improved mood and uplifting of the mind and body as a whole
- Increased energy and vitality of the mind and body
- Decreased psychological inhibitors, distractions, confusion, and fatigue
- Reduced levels and instances of stress, tension, nervousness, fear, and anxiety
- Helps clear the mind and take away negative feelings and emotions
- Helps promote restful sleep, aids in relaxation, and helps fight insomnia
With a list of benefits like these, it is easy to see why citrus oils have become so very popular for aromatherapy. Whether it is used in the shower, in burners, as oil air fresheners, or in some other capacity, citrus oils are a great way to help the body feel relaxed, rejuvenated, and revitalized. It is a light and refreshing fragrance that can be used year round and lends itself for use in any and all areas of the home. Few people are bothered by the fragrance of citrus so it is a more useful aromatherapy fragrance that is growing in popularity.
At Aroma Sense USA, our most popular aromatherapy & vitamin C shower cartridge is the lemon scented cartridge. Try it today and see what benefits you can gain!